Simple and good home remedies for throat infection – Getting help Naturally
Throat infection is a very common problem. This affects most people, whether young or old. This is an inflammation of the throat. One may have a sore throat, tonsillitis or pharyngitis. This is an infection of the upper respiratory tract.
Throat infection can create pain in the throat. This causes inflammation and redness. swollen tonsils or throat swelling occurs during infection. This can lead to respiratory problems. Swallowing can be painful and difficult. Throat infection can be accompanied by a cough and fever.
Most people suffer from this infection due to weather conditions, especially during winter. Throat infection can be caused by weather or allergies. Allergies to dust, pollen or animal can cause irritation of the throat. Pollution or smoke also triggers this condition in some people.
Throat infection may be due to the presence of bacteria, viruses or fungi. The most common are the virus. maximum throat infections caused by viruses. It can be contagious and can spread from one person to the other sneezes or coughs. Other types of bacterial infections. Also called Streptococcus throat infection because bacteria that most commonly caused by bacteria called Streptococcus, hence the name.
The infection was initiated by external environmental factors are not contagious. Some of the symptoms of strep throat include a sore throat, coughing, fever, inflammation of these glands in the throat, swollen tonsils, painful swallowing, bad breath, pain when talking or loss of voice. There is a constant irritation or a sore throat.
Although there are many available antibiotics in infection of throat market, some home remedies help reduce pain and swelling due to strep throat. Some home remedies are as follows:
- The Saltwater: Gargling with salt water is the most common and easy way to cure a sore throat. Take a glass of warm water and mix the salt in it. Gargle with water regularly.
- Ginger: Ginger is very beneficial. Drink ginger tea can help the throat and gives a soothing effect.
- Soup: soup Hot soothing the throat. It is very easy to swallow too.
- Garlic: garlic helps fight infections.
- Basil: boil basil leaves in water. Strain and drink regularly or gargle with it.
- Tea: tea leaves are Boiled in water and strain. This mixture can gargle with or taken a sip by sip and drink.
- Turmeric: Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric can add hot milk and drink before going to bed. Soothes the throat and gives a soothing effect.
- Honey: honey and ginger juice mixed a little bit of help and soothe the throat. 1 tablespoon can be drunk regularly.
- Food bland: bland foods easier to eat and swallow instead of spicy and rich foods during the infection.
One must have a lot of water and build up the immune system against such infections often do not bother you. Try to avoid cold water and cold food. Have food that’s easy to swallow. Avoid smoking and avoiding the intake of caffeine. Don’t eat fatty foods as it can worsen the infection.